Protect against downtime, boost system performance with managed services.
Peace of Mind
SOHO Solutions offers you three levels of IT maintenance, tailored to your needs, each with a fixed monthly fee to help you manage your IT budget:
- Remote Network Monitoring Plan
- Preventive IT Maintenance
- Full Network Support and Maintenance Plan (includes all support costs in one monthly payment)
Solution and Maintenance
Our top plan gives you unlimited technical support for your entire network infrastructure including desktops, printers and peripherals. This full network support and maintenance plan comes with a service level agreement (SLA) and support structure designed to improve your overall network experience. Your service level agreement specifies guaranteed response and remediation times for your network incidents.
SOHO Solutions Full Network Maintenance and IT Support is a comprehensive, flexible and fixed-fee support plan that addresses all your critical infrastructure support needs. It includes:
- All benefits of our Network Preventive Maintenance Plan
- Unlimited technical support for network devices
- Unlimited technical support for desktops
- Service level agreement with response & up times
- Monthly reporting on network performance
- Quarterly IT consulting sessions
Our Full Network Maintenance Plan addresses all critical business needs, including network support, security, data management, applications, strategic planning and more. It can be tailored to meet your specific corporate IT needs.
SOHO Solutions is a certified Microsoft Partner in networking infrastructure solutions.
Unlimited Tech Support
Key Benefits of the Service
Implementing IT network maintenance plans will reduce your system’s downtime and lost productivity due to network failures and give you the support you need at a set cost.
- Worry free IT management – with our remote managed services technology, we monitor your systems constantly, and respond quickly when an issue arises
- We keep your server and other critical devices current with the latest software updates, an essential in keeping your computer systems safe from viruses and other invaders
- Reduced wait and turnaround time for service
- Basic plans covers all critical systems: email, internet access, file servers, routers and network infrastructure, cloud services, data backup
- Plans available that also cover desktops, printers, peripherals and much more…
- Manage a predictable budget with a monthly flat-fee cost structure
- Regular technology planning sessions for your CIO and other key personnel
- Mobile device management
- Is our infrastructure supporting our business goals as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) (both operationally and strategically)?
- When our system doesn’t work, are we getting the service that we are paying for?
- What do we have to do to keep our system working?
- How can we minimize cost impacts?
IT maintenance reports also summarize system activities including incidents and security activity and include details about specific incidents. You can use our reports to recognize short-term threats to business activity and your system.
- See your cost of downtime
- Assist with strategic planning
- Measure system performance
- Reflect actual service provided vs. SLA
- Help with budget, capacity and growth planning
Service Level Agreements
Our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) make it crystal-clear what your expectations are of us, and what we must do to meet those expectations. They spell out:
- The scope of work to be provided
- Acceptable and unacceptable service levels
- Problem management actions
- Customer duties and responsibilities
- Warranties, legal compliance and resolution of disputes
- Terms and conditions for termination
The level of service to be delivered is defined with an explanation of how this is done and under what terms and conditions. Our SLAs also define the business value our clients expect in terms of what is important to them (e.g. availability, performance) regarding their key business systems. We create key metrics based on their concerns and measure how well we are addressing their needs. We report our performance against the defined performance in the SLA to ensure that we are delivering service as promised.